IDC’s Interactive Platforms Services
You may use the Service in order to receive custom content, in the form of a report (“Report”). IDC will share information you provide from your use of the Service, including personal information (“Personal Information”) you provide on the registration page with its sponsor, Cisco. By using the Service, you consent to the transfer of your Personal Information to Cisco and you agree that Cisco may use your Personal Information to contact you about Cisco’s product and service offerings.
This Service and the Report are provided for internal business purposes only. By using the Service, you agree that you will not resell, reframe, distribute, license, use on a timeshare, outsourced, or service bureau basis, or otherwise directly commercialize the sale or lease of the Service or Report. You agree not to use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use the Services or any Report to:
- Infringe or misappropriate any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property, proprietary right, license right, or legal content protections
- Use, store, share, host, copy, distribute, display, publish, transmit or send content that is or may be deemed offensive, inflammatory, hateful, defamatory, discriminatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, harmful to others, or otherwise objectionable
- Access or probe any network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device systems without authorization, including but not limited to breaches, vulnerability scans or penetration testing
- Attack, abuse, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or disrupt any users, systems or the Service, including but not limited to Denial of Service (DoS), unauthorized monitoring or crawling, distribution of malware (including but not limited to viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, spyware, adware, or cancelbots)
- Disable, interfere with, abuse, disrupt, intercept, circumvent or otherwise violate the security of the Services
IDC will collect, use and process any information you provide, including any content you provide in the form of survey responses in accordance with
BY USING THE SERVICE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THAT NEITHER IDC NOR Cisco, MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IDC AND Cisco DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, LACK OF VIRUSES, OR LACK OF NEGLIGENCE. NEITHER IDC NOR Cisco WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, VALIDITY, ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF THE TOOL OR THE RESULTS OF THE TOOL. IN NO EVENT SHALL IDC OR Cisco BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, WHETHER THOSE DAMAGES ARE DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR SPECIAL, RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE TOOL OR INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREWITH OR RESULTS OF THE TOOL'S USE EVEN IF IDC OR Cisco HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
If you have any questions or concerns about the Service, please contact:
IDC Research, Inc.
5 Speen Street, Framingham,
MA 01701, U.S.A.
Last Updated: July 25, 2017